zł 160-180 per hour
Position: Software Architect (Android/iOS)
Salary: 160-180 net/h VAT
Contract: B2B contract
We are currently collaborating with one of our clients to recruit a talented individual for the role of Software Architect. This opportunity places you at the heart of a project dedicated to enhancing health outcomes and patient experiences. Are you prepared to take on this challenge? Please review the position details below. If you are interested and believe you are a suitable candidate, we invite you to apply by submitting your CV in Microsoft Word or PDF format.
- Few years of working experience with a particular focus on designing and implementing custom-developed applications on web or mobile platforms (Android/iOS)
- Deep understanding of software architectures on all layers - network, infrastructure, security, persistence, application and frontend to be able to effectively communicate with other stakeholders like project managers, scrum masters, product owners, business analysts, developers and infrastructure or security architects
- Experience with database design and data modelling
- Proven experience in writing technical concepts and modelling
- Deep understanding of mobile application development, the frameworks and the technical characteristics of the mobile operating systems Android and iOS
- Nice to have a deep understanding of programming patterns (like MVC, MVVM, …), tools and frameworks for web development like Angular, ASP.net, Ruby on Rails, etc.
- Excellent academic background, including at a minimum a bachelor's or a master's degree in Computer sScience, Mathematics, Economics, Engineering or another related with a strong IT focus
Nice to have:
- Good understanding of the German healthcare system landscapes and reference architectures in the area of hospitals, providers and payer/health insurances such as Telematik Infrastructure, KIS, PVS, LIMS etc. and experience in working with healthcare specific data and interoperability formats such as HL7 / FHIR, OMOP, xDT or openEHR.
- Good overview of the industry technology trends and emerging technologies, understand how they apply to our healthcare clients and can drive their adoption into our projects
- Good knowledge of (agile) project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines as well as the related frameworks, e.g. Scrum or SAFe
- Read and develop code in known programming languages, e.g. Java, C , C#, Python, PHP etc.
- Have hands-on experience with CI/CD tech stacks like Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible, and Terraform
- Good knowledge of German
- B2B contract
- International team
- Remote work